Saturday, December 22, 2012

End of the World

Well, since I am making this post- it is obvious that the world did not end yesterday as "predicted" by some. Which is a very good thing- because there is way too much to look forward to next semester!

To begin with, I will be traveling to Barcelona on January 1st (which is sneaking up quicker than I thought possible) to take a class titled "Global Business- Issues/Culture".  Specific, huh?  But the trip will last two weeks (from the 1st to the 14th) and will be my first ever trans-Atlantic flight! I intend to keep updates going during that time to share more about the class.

In other news- finals are all done!  I completed the semester, which is all I can ask for.  The first few days of break did not go as planned- with a broken down new vehicle that delayed my return home, but it all ended up working out so that I got home safe and sound before the big blizzard hit Western Kansas.  My Christmas present from my boyfriend was tickets to see The Nutcracker at the Kauffman Center for Performing Arts.  Since they started construction my freshman year, I have been dying to see a show there, so it was a perfect opportunity to discover even more about KC.

A picture from online of the center-- my camera's quality leaves much to be desired.

Otherwise, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas- I look forward to spending time with my family and friends here in Western Kansas for the next few days.  I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys this holiday season as much as possible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment